Bahria Town (pvt) Limited has been developing landscapes and living standards in Pakistan since the company’s inception. Bahria Town developing value-added, master-planned communities, thousands of families who are enjoying the ultra-living experience. Upon completion, the under-development projects in Karachi, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore, and Nawabshah will accommodate more than a million residents. Bahria Town has 35,000 employees who are delivering iconic developments, pioneering innovation, and creating a legacy for generations to come.
Bahria Town aims to be the greatest Pakistani real estate developer of all times, with projects offered to an eclectic mix of segments, at choice locations with world-class amenities, while ensuring the highest international standards, timely delivery, and lifelong customer satisfaction.
Bahria Town’s ideology is to view each project in its entirety, beyond mere physical planning, to include the optimization of social and economic needs, while treating both small and mega projects with equal emphasis to detail and quality.
Our world-class projects in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore, and Karachi embody the highest standards of development ever achieved in Pakistan. Street layouts inspired by foreign designs, carpeted roads, tiled footpaths, street lights, scenic gardens, green areas, latest metropolitan facilities, and standards create a quaint landscape in every community.
Bahria Town’s developments reflect and complement the exclusive way of life of its residents.
• World’s 3rd Largest Masjid and
• Pakistan’s Largest Masjid in Bahria Town Karachi
• Pakistan’s Tallest Building, Bahria Town Icon
• Pakistan’s Most Advanced Cricket Stadium in Bahria Town Karachi
• Pakistan’s First International Standard Theme Park
• Pakistan’s First 36 Hole PGA Standard Night Golfing Facility
• Pakistan’s First Hyatt Branded Hotels
• Only Private Real Estate Developer available in multiple cities providing complete lifestyle solutions
• First and Only Real Estate Developer to provide world-class facilities;
• healthcare, education, shopping, hospitality, cinemas, sports, and more
• Operating Pakistan’s largest private-sector fleet of heavy earth moving equipment and service workshops worth billions
• First real estate developer in Pakistan to offer a fully integrated
• enterprise resource planning and management system
• Asia’s Largest Private Real Estate Developer
• Pakistan’s only multinational real estate developer
• More than 50,000 employees
• First, call centers in the real estate sector